Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bread crumbs.

       In an effort to keep track of some of the ideas and thoughts that pass through my life I've decided to start documenting them here. It seems like I have a million ideas and causes that excite me. I get real excited about one thing, am intensely focused, but then comes the next "thing" that throws me off and I begin to pursue it instead of focusing on becoming knowledgeable and versed in the original cause. With this documentation I hope to be able to use it as a tool to look back and remind myself of what I was thinking about yesterday, a month ago, and hopefully for years to come.
        I also find this format more polished than a Facebook note or document. Straight text is usually a bit too boring for me but the blogspot setup allows one to adjust and make an appealing page for readers - me mostly!

No comments:

Post a Comment